Brass Tacks…The essentials for Permanent Success, will reveal the most important principles that you need to Master in order to achieve the success you desire.
The phrase get down to brass tacks is an Americanism dating from the 19th century. In the idiom, brass tacks means (1) the essentials, or (2) the basic facts, so to get down to brass tacks is to focus on the essentials.
- Consciousness: You create your own reality by your dominating thoughts
- Personal Development: You need to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
- Relationships: Building healthy relationships is one of the keys to success.
- Career Path: If you had all of the money you could possibly spend what would you do with the rest of your life?
- Positime Management: On the sands of time lie the bleached bones of millions who while on the verge of success, paused to rest and while resting died.
- Goals: It’s not the thorns that bother me…it’s the lack of roses that burdens my day.
- Money: When money becomes secondary you will have more than you can spend.
- Free Enterprise: The last hope of the middle class.
Brass Tacks is laid out in a unique format:
- Each page of content has a “blank page” on the back that is entitled “Journal”. This is where you can add additional notes.
- Following each chapter are Exercises for you to complete to have the meaning of the chapter come to life.
- At the end of each chapter are 50 of the best quotes that I could find relating to the topic of the chapter.